Agile Delivery Lead role based in Reading. A FTSE 100 business have a great opportunity for an Agile Delivery Lead to lead their web based...
Main Responsibilities & Duties:
- You will join a highly respected organisation to work as part of a team to assure and deliver Active Directory and Identity and Access Management for a range of projects and BAU operations.
- Lead complex solution delivery for IT projects, working with in-house development teams and/or third parties to design, develop and implement infrastructure solutions.
- You will lead your own group of technologies and support architects in delivering the strategic roadmap for their technology area.
Essential Technical / Business Experience:
- Expert level knowledge of Active Directory, systems administration and support on Windows Server 2008 and 2012.
- Strong knowledge of Windows Server 2016 systems administration and support
- Strong knowledge of Identity and Access Management, preferably Oracle IAM
- Excellent knowledge of Domain and Forest upgrades, Group Policy administration and Backup & Recovery.
- Excellent knowledge of DNS, DHCP, WINS, DFS and VBScript/Powershell for Windows & Power CLI
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.