Main Responsibilities & Duties:The role is to develop key systems ensuring deliverables are provided in a timely and efficient manner. You will be part of...
Agile Delivery Lead role based in Reading. A FTSE 100 business have a great opportunity for an Agile Delivery Lead to lead their web based agile team. Reporting to the Digital Lead you will work with the Digital studio team where concepts are developed into working software.
As the Agile Delivery Lead responsibilities will include;
- Coaching the web delivery team
- Coach Product Owners and stakeholders to appropriate levels of ownership and collaboration.
- Ensure that expectations are aligned with regards to the goals, scope and timelines for product delivery.
- Ensuring that delivery teams follow our defined agile approach to delivery and that activity is co-ordinated accordingly.
- Ensure that delivery inception activity, planning, story mapping, daily stand-up and retrospectives are well facilitated.
- Facilitation of programme/release level planning across multiple teams
Experience required as the Agile Delivery Lead;
- Proven Scrum/Kanban/Lean experience
- Previously held positions such as Scrum Master, Agile coach or Development Manager
- Understanding of software development practices and agile testing (TDD, BDD, CI)
- Demonstrable experience of enhancing or introducing Agile principals
- Digital retail experience is desirable
A great opportunity within a newly created position based at an impressive location in Reading. Competitive salary and benefits are offered to the right applicant. Please apply directly or get in contact for further information.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.