Customer Support ManagerOur client is a leading designer and manufacturer of specialist computers. An opening has arisen in Towcester for a Customer Support Manager CSM...
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Warehouse and Logistics Manager to join a well known engineering company based in Rugby on a 12 month contract basis.
The main purpose for this role is to implement and improve processes to ensure a global inventory and all stock movement is managed including all parts held in a 3rd party European warehouse.
- Manage all inbound parts and stock.
- Manage all outbound parts and stock.
- Manage 3rd party European Central Warehouse.
- Ensure all stock is correctly transacted and allocated.
- ensure all parts are received by 3rd party providers on time.
- organise and lead weekly meetings.
- Analyse pending out-bounds on a weekly basis.
- Ensure all parts are picked and packed by 3rd party providers according to requirements.
- Liaise with all global service centres with regards to inventory management and stock replenishment.
- Manage and track Issues and improvements.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- SAP Inventory Management experience is essential for this role.
- Knowledge of multi logistics software collaboration.
- Advanced user of Microsoft packages including excel, work, outlook.
- Demonstrable Leadership skills and abilities.
- Ability to formulate solutions and resolve issues.
- Member of Logistics/Supply Chain Professional Body (e.g. Chartered Institute of Logistics & Transport (CILT), Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS) ) is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of international shipping regulations.
- Knowledge of shipping legislation regarding Hazardous Materials is highly advantageous.
- Working background showing a progression of inventory, materials or logistics positions.
- Global Logistics Management with ability to manage multi-site inventories.
- A working understanding of warehouse management and stores procedures.
- Preparation of export/import documentation.
- An understanding of process flow to minimise movements within a warehouse.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of most established engineering companies in the UK.
Interviews will held shortly with start dates available ASAP.
For more information please contact Craig Lutman at Carbon60 Fareham.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.