Import / Export Controller Aviation South WalesJob Type: Full time, Permanent.Salary: £Competitive. A growing supplier of Aircraft Engine leasing services, now seeks an Import/Export Controller...
Our client who is a leading supplier of engine services across the Aviation industry, now seeks a Powerplant Consultant to join their dedicated team.
Job Requirements:You will be responsible for managing both customer and internal projects whilst providing a strong technical and advisory approach on all aspects of the engine life cycle.
Main Areas of Responsibility:
- You will attend site visits to carry out physics inspections of the engines.
- This will include a Borescope Inspection Overview and Analysis. Engine Health Monitoring (EHM) / Engine Condition Monitoring (ECM) analysis.
- MPA/Test Cell Run Overview and Analysis. Invoice Review.
- Engine Transition Management. Technical Records Due Diligence. Lease Contract Review, Interpretation and Negotiation.
- This role will involve extensive worldwide travel (potential for the role to be home based).
Qualification & Experience:
- Candidates will have a strong understanding of engineering principles and disciplines regarding gas turbine engineers (engine theory, turbomachinery performance, operation & maintenance).
- A good understanding of the different OEMs, their engine types and aircraft types upon which they are installed.
- Ability to focus on multiple projects (both customer and internal).
- Ability to build and develop customer relationships, whilst clearly providing information on a technical level.
For more information, please contact Jenna Johnson at Carbon60 Global in Exeter on 01329 420613.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.