Import / Export Controller Aviation South WalesJob Type: Full time, Permanent.Salary: £Competitive. A growing supplier of Aircraft Engine leasing services, now seeks an Import/Export Controller...
Our client, a leading supplier of aircraft engine leasing services, now seek an experienced Operations Manager to join their maintenance team.
Job Requirements:Based at their facility in South Wales, you will be responsible for the day to day management and continuous improvement of the maintenance and planning activity deliverables relative to engine maintenance, inspections and storage.
Main Areas of Responsibility:
- You will manage the day to day operations and deliverables of the maintenance and planning teams.
- Providing and agreeing maintenance service pricing and terms & conditions with the customer.
- Ensure internal processes and procedures relative for EASA/FAR 145 activities are observed and maintained.
- Manage, approve and control travel arrangements, costs and logistics.
- Ensure that all maintenance activities are carried out in a timely manner, to the expected quality and completeness.
- Liaise with the Maintenance Planning Engineer to ensure that all maintenance is correctly recorded/certified prior to delivery to customers.
- May require off-site / overseas travel on occasion.
Qualification & Experience:
- Qualified aircraft/engine technician with minimum of 10 years relevant experience.
- The successful individual will have management, supervisory or team leadership experience within aviation maintenance environments.
- Experience in maintaining and inspecting engine types (such as, CFM series, V2500, CF6 series, RB211-535E4 and PW4000).
- Ability to navigate and identify relevant data within OEM manuals.
- A working understanding of aviation regulation EASA and FAR 145 as they pertain to aircraft engine maintenance, as well as AS9100 QMS standard.
- Ability to proactively and effectively manage and direct internal and external suppliers into meeting WAML requirements Positive and proactive approach to the maintenance of airworthiness and quality standards.
For more information, please contact Jenna Johnson at Carbon60 Global in Exeter on 01329 420613.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.