Import / Export Controller Aviation South WalesJob Type: Full time, Permanent.Salary: £Competitive. A growing supplier of Aircraft Engine leasing services, now seeks an Import/Export Controller...
Technical Records Consultant (Level 1)Due to continuous growth, Carbon60 now have an exciting opportunity for a Technical Records Consultant to join a leading engine leasing consultancy.
Job Requirements:Based at their facility in South Wales, you will be responsible for reviewing and verifying the accuracy and completeness of engine records.
Main Areas of Responsibility:
- Handling the ongoing maintenance and review of the engine records during ownership, up to and including time of sale/teardown.
- Reviewing/preparing engine lease and sales packages.
- Audit compliance of Airworthiness Directives and Service Bulletins for each engine, ensuring that correct status is entered onto database.
- Responsible for the collation and management of original records with due consideration for the regulatory and storage obligations.
- Continuous updating/familiarity with WAML and WLFC processes and procedures. Ability to travel overseas when required.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience of working within a similar role in the aircraft industry.
- Understanding of all Technical Engine Records (including operators and MRO records, aswell as FAA, EASA and CAAC regulations).
- Good understanding of LLP trace requirements.
- Proficient with Microsoft packages, Excel, Word etc.
For more information, please contact Jenna Johnson at Carbon60 Global in Exeter on 01329 420613.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.