Client: Leading British RetailerLocation: Central London / BerkshireRole: Network Operations EngineerContract Length: 3 months initialOur Client is currently looking for 2 Network Operations Engineers...
Client: Leading British Retailer
Position: 2nd Line Support Analyst
Start Date: ASAP
Contract Length: 3 months initial
Our Client is currently looking for two 2nd Line Support Analysts to join their team in Bracknell for an initial 3 month contract.
The 2nd Line Support Analyst is responsible for resolving Head Office and Branch IT issues that have been escalated from the 1st Line Support team; which require more in-depth investigation and analysis, and are dependent on a deeper level of IT knowledge and expertise.
The successful candidate will have experience of working on a busy IT Service Desk, with specific knowledge and skills in supporting IT in a retail environment.
- Provide first class initial support for all end user service requests relating to the business and IT environment
- Own customer service on a call by call basis, taking end to end responsibility for all service requests
- Collect and maintain detailed information about every call to provide relevant data to the business
- Ensure effective management of issues raised through calls, emails, self - service and face to face and handle the resulting incidents or Service Requests, using agreed incident management and request fulfilment processes
- Deliver to agreed Service Desk SLA's (call conversion and call resolution)
- Install, configure and troubleshoot new software, updates and patches
- Troubleshoot & facilitate resolution of hardware issues (e.g. BlackBerry, printers, desktop)
- Ensure compliance with quality management, risk management, security policies and procedures
Applicants should be aware this position involves shift work, including evenings and weekends.
If you feel you are a suitable fit for this position then please do apply below!
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.