Scaffolder PlymouthOur national client has an great opportunity a Part 2 Scaffolder to start on a 3 Month contract, possibly longer., hourly rate £16- £20.24ph,...
Production Engineer - Manufacturing - South Devon
Job Type: Full time, Permanent.
Due to continuous growth, Carbon60 are now recruiting for skilled Production Engineers to join a leading precision machining company.
Operate machine to produce parts to meet the specifications of the mechanical engineered drawings, in a safe, accurate and efficient manner.
Main Areas of Responsibility:
- Programme Milling, Turning and Grinding machines.
- Set up reduction (SMED).
- Turning concepts and layouts into fully specified designs with comprehensive costs.
- Contribute to continuously improving the performance of the processes, equipment and production procedures.
- Writing of precise work instructions and SOPs.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience within a manufacturing/production environment.
- HNC qualifications in mechanical or production engineering.
- IOSH certified is beneficial but not essential.
- Problem solving skills and ability to work both independently and as a team.
For more information, please contact Jenna Johnson at Carbon60 Global in Exeter on 01329 420613.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.