We are currently recruiting for Junior Control Systems Engineers to join a well-known and expanding Industrial Automation company based in Cambridge.The purpose of this position...
Our client based in Bedford is looking for a Senior Building Surveyor to start ASAP. This would be a 3 month contract initially with scope for extensions. For the right candidate, we are willing to pay up to £230 per day.
To provide a professional Building Surveying design and contract management service to internal and external clients; by delivering, controlling and directing all construction related projects in a commercial and customer focussed way, which achieves programmes, meets performance targets, and meets the Councils Corporate Objectives.
What we're looking for:
- Construction related degree qualification or equivalent.
- Associate Member of the Chartered Institute of Building or RICS (or equivalent) or to be working towards that status.
- Extensive post qualification experience in the design and maintenance aspects of construction related projects
- Experience in the preparation of specifications; drawings, contract documents, and cost estimates for building works.
- Ability to travel around the Bedford Borough, as and when required (own vehicle required, fuel & wear + tear costs are covered)
If this position as a Senior Building Surveyor, based in Bedford is of interest, please apply to this advert to be considered for the role. Additionally, if you would like to discuss in more detail - please give Lewis a call on 01296 311323
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.