Contract Quantity Surveyor Leeds A leading Multi-National Main Contractor is looking to add an experienced Quantity Surveyor to be based in their regional Yorkshire office...
Carbon60 are currently looking to recruit a Quantity Surveyor for our client in the Livingston area. The job would be on a staff basis and salary would be negotiable depending on experience.
- Oversee and take responsibility for all associated project costs from contract award to final account;
- Preparation of monthly, interim and final valuations, applications for payment, reconciliations of valuations and costs, and certification of amounts for contract, sub-contractor, specialists and suppliers;
- Record keeping/Document Control as per company expectations;
- Reporting any discrepancies between actual construction and drawings;
- Report any revisions/changes that have not been recorded on drawings/instructions;
- Comparing actual costs against budget costs (plant, Labour, Materials, Sub-Contractors etc);
- Using Pegasus Construction Industry Software;
- Working with various forms of contract i.e NEC3, FIDIC etc.
- Experience working with a Main Contractor as a Quantity Surveyor
- Knowledge of a variety of Civil Engineering, Building and Construction projects.
- Applicants should also be IT literate and competent with MS suite i.e Excel, Outlook and WORD etc
A relevant degree in Quantity Surveying or similar is essential
Anyone interested in this role that has the experience and qualifications should send their CV direct to this AD. Or call Carbon60 on 0141 3532354 and ask for Grant.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.