What: HR Consultant Leadership & Development Where: Uxbridge When: ASAP How much: CompetitiveContract Length: 6 Months potentially Temp to PermAn excellent opportunity has arisen wroking...
Project Engineer - Surrey
Due to continuous success, a leading supplier of testing services and solutions is now seeking a Project Engineer to join their existing team in Surrey.
The Project Engineer is responsible for the technical aspects and timescales of a range of servo-hydraulic projects completed in-house at their facility in Surrey and on-site.
Main Areas of Responsibility:
- Working alongside the Lead Project Engineer in Surrey to delivery projects within time and cost parameters.
- Handling in-house testing, calibration and specification compliance aswell as on-site installation, testing and calibration.
- Ensure compliance with ISO9001, EC Machinery Directive and Health & Safety requirements.
- Fault finding on systems as required.
- Provide customer support through entire project and train them effectively on the equipment.
Qualification & Experience:
- Degree or HND qualified within an engineering or related discipline.
- Project Management experience and client relationship management.
- Experience with calibrating, testing, fault finding of complex servo-hydraulic or comparable systems.
- A good overview of mechanical, electrical and electronic engineering.
- Based in Surrey but must have a willingness to travel to client sites (National & International).
For more information, please contact Jenna Johnson at Carbon60 Global in Exeter on 01329 420613.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.