General Plant Operative is required for an Immediate start in the Northwich area of Cheshire.Duties will include, Brushing & Sweeping up, general upkeep of the...
We are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Operative to join a well known engineering company based in Leicester over the Christmas Period.
This will be on an initial 2 month contract basis.
The main purpose of this role is to liaise with the Stores department to ensure engineers and production lines have all required kit, as well as packing finished parts and products ready for shipping and are stock data is correctly inputted on the internal computer warehouse system.
Duties will Include:
- Picking - Understanding where picking requirements come from and action requests as they emerge.
- Interact with materials manager for collection requirements
- Follow up with production lines on product delivery updates
- Manage internal Dispatch storage to ensure minimum quantities are available
- Verifying paperwork
- Packaging products ready for dispatch and completing packaging documentation
- Assisting drivers with the loading/unloading of vehicles
- Dealing with visitors including customer representatives, carriers and Internal staff in a professional and courteous manner
- Basic administration skills including the ability to prioritise workload
- Any other duty as required by the business
Skills and Experience Required:
- Past Experience working within a Warehouse, Stores or Dispatch role is essential.
- Confident user of computer systems Microsoft Etc. (knowledge of SAP/ERP is highly advantageous)
- Ability to perform manual handling tasks.
- Reliable and good work ethic.
Working times for this role will be 08:00 - 16:30 Monday - Friday.
If you are interested in this position then apply now, interviews will be held shortly with immediate starts available.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.