Contracts Engineer Bath, SomersetCarbon60 are currently recruiting for a permanent Contracts Engineer to work for an innovative manufacturing business in Bath. This position will act...
Project Sales Manager
Carbon60 are currently recruiting for a Project Sales Manager to work for a market leading and global business. The Project Sales Manager will ideally work out of an office in the South West, UK and will be responsible for Co-ordinating with the global sales team to grow profitable sales from strategically critical projects and key accounts.
Candidates from various backgrounds are invited to apply, but it would be extremely beneficial to have knowledge of Industrial Flow Control markets such as Oil & Gas, Marine, Power Generation, Mining, Water & Sewage, Petrochemical or similar.
- To achieve the company's short and long-term sales targets for its complete range of products and services on critical projects
- To identify, develop and maintain global key accounts
- To qualify nominated projects to ensure they are as originally presented in terms of value, timing and realistically within capability.
- To identify all decision makers and influencers involved in nominated projects and to set out actions to present solid sales arguments to gain their support and preference for the company.
- To investigate, influence, document and communicate the specific details of the end users specification.
- To produce and communicate a clear project plan detailing the current project status, the decision-making team, next actions and other critical information.
- To set price levels, profit margin and decide product specification in collaboration with the Global Projects Sales Director and Sales Directors.
- A technical qualification - minimum level would be HNC/HND in mechanical or electrical/ electronic or similar
- Proven success in an external sales or business development role
- International sales experience
- Be able to put forward technical arguments to customers, explaining the importance and implication to their business.
- Be a relationship builder, who can persuade and influence.
- Ability to produce business plans, sales strategies and clear reports
- Capable of planning sales activity; ability to take the initiative, self-motivation
- Excellent presentation skills
- Any additional languages would be an advantage
This is an excellent and rewarding opportunity with a market leading engineering business. The role also comes with an attractive salary and package. For more information, please contact Ben Hastings at Carbon60. 01329 227 002.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.