Lead Maintenance Electrician required for one of the UKK's leading names in Facilities Management, Construction and Industrial Support Services. The role is a mobile position...
Role Fabrication Engineer
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000
My client is one of the world's foremost support services and construction companies. They offer advice, design, construction, equipment, facilities management and front-line public services.
This contract will cover the London area
- Provide fabrication Engineer support services across client sites in London
- Fabrication Engineer Contract
- Carrying out a range of general maintenance tasks
- Fabric maintenance tasks
- Janitorial or caretaker tasks
- Report to and support the regional lead mobile engineer
- Assist mobile engineers as required in the delivery of planned, reactive and ad hoc maintenance tasks across the London area
The role will include a variety of task including the following:
- Weekly & monthly planned fabrication maintenance tasks (fire alarm tests, water temperature recording, emergency lighting tests, etc)
- Monthly utilities meter readings
- First line response to reactive repairs
- Minor building fabric repairs
- Minor decorating tasks
- Minor plumbing repairs
- General office cleaning
- Cleaning of toilet facilities and replenishment of consumables for remote sites
- Adhoc porterage duties (Moves & changes, furniture management & moves, etc)
- Maintain accurate documentation of all assigned work orders
- Comply fully with Health, Safety & Environmental policies.
- Provide excellent customer service to building occupants, ensuring they are made aware of work order progress in a timely manner
- Proactively walk the floors, reporting any maintenance or H&S issues to the helpdesk and appropriate manager.
Qualifications, Experience & Knowledge
- Full UK driving licence
- Experience of building maintenance, handyperson or janitorial duties
- Good understanding of health and safety requirements within a building environment
- Have a proactive approach to maintenance and building management
- Keyboard skills and basic computer literacy
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.