Are you looking for your next role as a M&E Supervisor in London? Having secured a new contract covering several prestigious buildings in Central London, this leading facilities company require a M&E Supervisor to manage engineers and subcontractors across these sites.
The buildings are all in close proximity in Central London and the duties are as follows:-
- Hands on management of planned and reactive maintenance in a live commercial environment as a M&E Supervisor
- Managing a large team of Engineers and Tradesmen
- Management of a number of ongoing maintenance projects
- Managing a large number of subcontractors
- Reporting on contract progress and monitoring the workforce requirements
You should have
- NVQ3 or City & Guilds 2 in an Electrical or Mechanical discipline
- Experience of managing a large team of up to 15 Engineers and Tradesmen
- Previous Commercial maintenance experience
- Previous experience as a M&E Supervisor
- HSE knowledge
- Experience of working in live commercial environments preferably in London
You will be required to obtain Security Clearance prior to start and the role comes with the usual benefits associated with a large FM employer.
For further information regarding this M&E Supervisor role in London please press "APPLY" to forward your cv for consideration.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.