Due to our clients recent growth/ expansion we are looking for twenty mechanical fitters/testers for a six month contract in Wolverhampton to start asap.Duties will...
We are currently recruiting for Mechanical/Electrical Fitters for a large energy generation company based in Rugby.
This role is on a contract basis over the xmas period.
The main duties of this position is to assemble supplied parts both mechanical and electrical to drawings and produce high quality electrical rotating machines of varying size from pre-assembly, main assembly through to final shipping.
- Fitment of heavy components with high torque levels
- Wire runs and wire connections of all types using technical equipment such as external and internal MICs, dial test indicators and measuring devices
- Working at heights and in confined spaces in a continual improvement 5s environment with tight targets and high performance expectations
- An NVQ level or City and Guilds in mechanical or electrical engineering.
- It is essential to be able to follow mechanical and electrical drawings accurately and must have experience in an engineering environment.
- Must be able to demonstrate a commitment to health and safety, the ability to work as part of a team and to be able to work additional reasonable overtime as required.
- Candidates must be flexible to work other shifts as required.
- Experience of rotating machines is an advantage but not essential.
- Knowledge of 5S and lean techniques is an advantage along with experience of working with measuring equipment and MICs.
If you are interested in this role then apply now, immediate starts are available.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.