Materials Engineer MIPJob SummaryTo carry out Mandatory Inspection Points at our suppliers manufacturing sites, reviewing documentation and checking and test, hardware and industrial facilitiesMIPs are...
Carbon60 are currently recruiting for a Materials Controller to work for a large manufacturing organisation based in Southampton, Hampshire.
The Materials Controller will take responsibility for making sure production material sourcing is in-line with customer requirements. The ideal candidate will come from a manufacturing or stores background and will be based locally to Southampton, Hampshire.
- Raising orders from MRP generated requisitions.
- Daily action of production and purchasing exceptions.
- Dealing promptly with invoice queries.
- Producing SAP reports.
- Data gathering and SAP entry
- Review of Aged Stock.
- Creation of Intercompany purchase orders.
- Maintain records of tooling ownership and costs.
- Identifying improvement opportunities and methods to achieve.
- Good standard of General Education.
- Experience in a stores or manufacturing environment.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and SAP.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Materials Controller who is seeking future progression. For more information, please contact Ben Hastings at Carbon60. 01329 227 002.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.