Purchasing Clerk A major player in the Electronics industry is currently recruiting for an enthusiastic Purchasing Clerk to support their Purchasing team in Cwmbran.This is...
Accounts Payable Clerk position bases in Farnborough. A large successful technology business require an Accounts Payable Clerk to join their team for a fixed term of 5 months. Working in the main hub of their finance department main Responsibilities will include:
- Initiate and facilitate changes to further improve Day Payment Outstanding (DPO) results and increase collection enablement efficiency.
- Ensure deadlines are met, working towards/and achieving goals for Net Working Capital (N WC) / Accounts Payable (AP) and Dispute Prevention goals.
- Participate in AP analysis to help improve process and controls
- Ensuring that Supplier invoices are paid on-time.
- Be responsible for proactive supplier query management.
- Support the Procurement teams and business on ad hoc basis.
- Promote collaboration within finance and the wider business community
- Provide support and build meaningful relationships with key stakeholders and suppliers.
- Work to strict month end deadlines.
- Monthly Reconciliations of supplier accounts and query resolution.
- Execute daily / weekly payments.
Experience required as the Accounts Payable Clerk;
- Strong Accounts Payable Experience
- SAP Systems experience desirable
A great fixed term contract opportunity for an Accounts Payable Clerk based near the Farnborough area. Apply directly of get in contact for further information.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.