Senior Buyer There is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Buyer to work for a world leading manufacturing company who are working with the biggest...
A world leading designer, manufacturer and supplier of rotary aircrafts now seeks a confident and driven Buyer to join their successful team in Gloucester.
Main Areas of Responsibility:
- Liaise with suppliers to negotiate on cost, prices and service level agreements.
- Manage requests for quotations and keep costs low.
- Improve performance of suppliers where possible.
- Ordering parts and determining project delivery plan.
- Analyse MRP outputs and convert into fortnightly supplier schedules.
- Raise the production purchase orders.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum of one years experience within a Purchasing/Procurement role.
- Experience within an aviation/aerospace environment.
- Strong ability to negotiate.
- Strong IT skills.
For more information, please contact Jenna Johnson at Carbon60 Global in Exeter on 01329 420613.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.