An international Defence and Space company is looking for a Project Manager to join its team on a 6-month contract basis. The role is to...
My client, a London Borough, is looking to recruit a Project Lead for a contract of 2 months. This position is based in Greater London.
The project is to improve digital capabilities for integrating health and social care services. You will be required to carry out a discovery piece of work to understand the technical feasibility and costs for three projects (Shared Care Records, Govroam and E-referrals) and create and distribute a discovery report.
The individual will be required to have the following skillset:
- Technical digital knowledge, in particular of adult social care systems
- Experience of digital transformation projects
- Strong analytical and report-writing capabilities
- Good communication and engagement skills
- Some project and time management skills to be able to deliver to time and quality across three strands of work
If you have the right experience and would love to work for a local authority, please apply on line for further information.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.