Service Engineer Aviation Field basedSalary: £Competitive.Our client who is a leading supplier of aircraft engine services, now seeks a Field Service Engineer to join their...
Service Engineer - Aviation - Field based
Our client who is a leading supplier of aircraft engine services, now seeks a Field Service Engineer to join their strong maintenance team.
You will be responsible for carrying out maintenance activities with a particular focus on Borescope inspections both in the UK and Worldwide.
Main Areas of Responsibility:
- Travel across the UK and worldwide to complete all assigned maintenance activities.
- Complete all borescope inspections of the aircraft engines.
- Identify engines that are not suitable for release and notify relevant teams.
- Ensure that all records and documentation are kept up to date.
- Participate in regular meetings with team leaders and planning manager.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in maintaining and inspecting large thrust commercial engine types such as the CFM series.
- Minimum of 5 years borescope inspection experience.
- A working understanding of aviation regulation EASA and FAR 145.
- Ability to travel in the UK and overseas at short notice.
- Be aware of own responsibilities in relation to health and safety.
For more information, please contact Jenna Johnson at Carbon60 Global in Exeter on 01392 420613.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.