Job DescriptionTo cooperate in the definition, assist Country Co-ordinator with team support for the site concept, organizational structure, processes and proceduresTo Perform General Ledger Accounting...
Finance Accountant - Aviation - Gloucester
Job Type: Full time, Permanent.
Our client is leading designer, manufacturer and supplier of rotary aircrafts. Due to continuous success, they now seek an eager and driven Finance Accountant to join their team based in Gloucester.
Main Areas of Responsibility:
- Based at their facility in Gloucester, you will be responsible for handling the accounts.
- You will conduct internal audits.
- Manage finance accounts and transactions.
- Provide assistance with the costing for bids.
- Liaising with customers to ensure everything is kept up to date.
Qualification & Experience:
- Degree or relevant qualification in Accounting.
- Recent auditing experience.
- Experience building strong customer relationships.
- Flexibility to travel.
- Strong I.T. skills, word, excel etc.
For more information, please contact Jenna Johnson at Carbon60 Global in Exeter on 01392 420613.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.