Job DescriptionTo cooperate in the definition, assist Country Co-ordinator with team support for the site concept, organizational structure, processes and proceduresTo Perform General Ledger Accounting...
To cooperate in the definition, assist Country Co-ordinator with team support for the site concept, organizational structure, processes and procedures
- To Perform General Ledger Accounting of Divisions and HQ, in accordance to IFRS or other applicable accounting standards and to Group and Divisions criteria
- Run the closing processes on time and on quality, meeting all the Group accounting criteria.
- Report on time and on quality all the EADS Divisions and HQ financials, including FACTS+ reporting as defined in the corresponding Service Level Agreements.
- Provide controlling activities where applicable.
- Specifically support subsidiaries for controlling activities, and consulting services e.g. CFO support.
- Support external and internal audits when applicable.
- Execute the process in the most efficient way through the implementation of transnational and cross-divisional improvements, harmonization, and automation
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Degree level qualification in Finance / Accounting / Controlling.
- An awareness of Economics would be desirable.
- Previous experience of managing / leading a team.
- An understanding of business accounting in the Aerospace environment.
- Knowledge of Lean methodologies.
- Proficient in MS Office - specifically Excel.
- Knowledge of SAP.
- Project Management skills would be an advantage.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.