An international Defence and Space company is looking for a Facilities Management professional to join its team in Stevenage on a contract basis.The Facilities Management...
An international Defence and Space company is looking for a Facilities Management professional to join its team in Stevenage on a contract basis.
The Facilities Management and Real Estate department (FM) is responsible for Service Delivery (Hard, Soft, Energy, Catering, Grounds) and Capital Projects to ensure the operational performance on the sites.
The FM Co-Ordinator will enjoy a varied role providing day-to-day support in the control, co-ordination and reporting of the financial status of the company's Stevenage and Portsmouth sites.
In addition the role will require ad-hoc administration support to ensure delivery of all FM services to meet customer expectations and interface with the company's supply chain.
Outline Candidate Profile
Experience in a busy FM operation is ideal for this post but the following transferable skills and experience would also suit -
- Financial understanding, budget tracking, KPI performance monitoring
- Experience of project/ activity reporting
- Customer and contractor management
- Flexibility and good time/task management
- Presentation preparation
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- PC Literate - Word, Power Point, Excel (advanced), Project Management software
This blend of skills and experience will allow a motivated post holder to make a real contribution to the following elements of the day to day Facilities Management operation -
- Supporting the FM teams in budget management and compliance
- Requesting pricing against scope of works from the strategic supplier on site, tracking responses, and authorisation follow up through to PO and invoice release
- Raising of requisitions ensuring correct data, finance codes and delivery dates are aligned to contracts and quotations
- Tracking of all requisitions from raising through to PO and then invoice approval release
- Supporting the FM Teams in Attendance and Weekly Finance Reviews
- Reporting and tracking against budgets to ensure compliance to budgets with relevant escalations in relation to risk and opportunities into the FM Teams
- Monthly reviews with the financial teams to ensure alignment of accruals
- Interface with Procurement teams to ensure efficient raising of Purchase Orders, escalating where issues arise and being the point of contract for the Procurement team back into FM
- Support the creation of Capex documentation, follow through authorisation process and creation of requisitions.
- Support the FM teams in the processing of visitor access and security authorisations
- Monitor and report monthly billing submissions to ensure efficient processing of invoices to avoid aged debt, credit issues and accruals which will involve liaising between finance, procurement and FM teams
- Support Custodian reviews through the generation of specific reports, attendance at meetings, capturing and follow up of actions between customers and the appropriate FM responsible person
- Support with updated presentation material for the Site Director Reviews at the PTS and STV sites
- General administration support as and when needed i.e. booking rooms, visitor bookings, catering etc..
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.