My clients seeks Project Managers on a number of large projects across the South East of England. Locations are Brighton, Lancing and Chichester. There are...
Zephyr is the record breaking state-of-the-art solar powered ultra-light weight High Altitude Pseudo Satellite (HAPS) developed for use in both commercial and military applications. The Project Management team are responsible for the successful implementation of projects to deliver prototype aircraft, ground support equipment (GSE), and payloads as well as customer demonstrations and Zephyr services. Reporting to the Head of Projects, this exciting opportunity is to enable the successful coordination of technical, financial and commercial activities needed to develop business models to validate the commercial feasibility of specific Zephyr.
- Manage the delivery of Business Modelling activities on time, cost and quality. The first task will be to define the scope, schedule and budget needed to deliver a Business Modelling project with key stakeholders.
- To develop and implement project plans and manage multi-disciplinary / multi-national teams, budget, schedule and risks.
- Support the HAPS Business Development team during bid preparation phase flight trials and commercial service contracts
- To partner with business stakeholders, element vendors and service providers to aid the definition of operational scenarios, high level solution architectures and business/service models.
- To deliver mandated project reviews and reporting in accordance with HAPS Business processes.
- To implement Risk and Opportunity management in accordance with HAPS Project Management processes
- Project management experience and qualification ideally equivalent to Airbus Bronze certification (e.g. APM, PMI or Prince2).
- Track record of successful delivery (defined timescales, requirements and budgets) for technical and commercially complex projects.
- Strong stakeholder management skills, able to influence subordinates, peers, superiors and partners.
- Strong communication skills, being able to providing regular and detailed written and verbal reports and presentations to stakeholders.
- Strong co-ordination and management skills, ability to motivate others.
- Demonstrable ability to operate strategically, identify and embrace new technology and changes whilst controlling project scope.
- Experience of UAS or Space system solution architectures.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.