Working for a world leading Aerospace and Defence Company on a programme which will allow you to be involved in an unrivalled combination of Earth...
Working for a world leading Aerospace and Defence Company on a programme which will allow you to be involved in an unrivalled combination of Earth observation imagery and geo-information products and services.
Their extensive portfolio spans the entire geo-information value chain, providing decision-makers sustainable solutions to increase security, protect the environment and better manage natural resources in our changing world.
- To conceive, write and maintain software program code.
- To contribute to and support the design of software components (as appropriate to the assignment).
- To compose and manage supporting software materials required for development (such as data, graphics, user interface etc.)
- To contribute to estimates for development work with ideas and based on technical experience. The tasks appropriate to this role will be carried out in accordance with departmental development processes and standards.
- Java 7+ with Spring Framework experience
- JMS / Messaging
- Apache CXF, Apache Camel
- Agile / Scrum
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.