Sales Executives at various levels to maximise trading opportunities, growth in revenue and profit with previous sales experience in aviation parts industry Surrey Sales and...
Location: Eastern Germany - Leipzig / Permanent, Full time
Salary: €2500 - €4500 per month - Paid through the German tax system.
Our client is a world leading Aviation company, who specialise in composite and sheet metal repairs.
Due to continuous growth, they now seek a Composite Technician to join their team in Germany.This is an exciting opportunity to work in a newly opened workshop.
Main Areas of Responsibility:
- Detecting damage on GFK/CFK components, determining the proper repair techniques and materials required.
- Reading, understanding and using the relevant repair documentation, work orders and drawingsPerforming repair work on GFK/CFK aircraft components. Using test/measurement equipment.Hot Bonding, Pre-Preg, Scarfing, laminating, curing in vacuum and using other heat methods as well as doing follow-up work, painting and polishing.Quality inspection and technical documentation of the work performed.Care and maintenance of tools.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience as a process mechanic for plastics and rubber technology or structural mechanic specialised in composite materials or similar.
- Ideally have first professional experience in performing GFK/CFK repair work on Aircraft components.
- Fluent in English (Reading and Writing).
- To have a Drivers licence class B
- Willing to undertake EU Aviation Security checks.
As this is a permanent role, please note that accommodation and flights are not provided. However assistance may be given from those relocating.
For more information, please contact Jenna Johnson at Carbon60 Global in Exeter on 01392 420613.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.