Quality & Compliance Manager A fantastic permanent Quality & Compliance Manager opportunity has arisen with a world-renowned FM Company in Cork. The RoleManagement processes related...
Compliance Auditor - Northampton
Salary: Dependent on experience
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
A world leading designer, manufacturer and supplier of aircraft solutions, now seeks a Compliance Auditor to join their team based in Sywell on a permanent basis.
Based in Sywell but on occasion travelling to other sites, you will be responsible for supporting the compliance team on the aviation side of the business.
Main Areas of Responsibility:
- You will establish and maintain audit plans that cover all regulatory requirements.
- Determine the scope of audit and resource requirements.
- Ensure that any compliance findings are raised against specific requirements.
- Assisting with the promotion of compliance and safety issues within the company and to customers.
- Travel to other facilities in the UK to conduct relevant audits.
Qualification & Experience:
- A background in Aviation compliance.
- Operations and Cabin Crew compliance experience.
- Experience in carrying out audits.
- Knowledge of Part M.
- Knowledge of Flight Operations.
For more information, please contact / Exeter office on 01392 420613.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.