Client: Leading British RetailerRole: UI DesignerLocation: BracknellDuration: 6 months initialOur Client, a major retailer based in Bracknell are currently looking for an experienced UI Designer,...
Client: Leading British Retailer
Role: UI Designer
Duration: 6 months initial
Our Client, a major retailer based in Bracknell are currently looking for an experienced UI Designer, to join their online team for an initial 6 month period with possible extensions.
Reporting to the User Interface Manager, you'll be required to create outstanding visual design across a range of platforms and products. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean, simple and effective visual and motion design, possessing the superior UI skills necessary to be able to translate high-level requirements, user flows, wireframes and prototypes into beautiful and intuitive user interfaces.
You will work in an Agile team environment, shaping, iterating and testing user stories from the product backlog - Working closely with User Experience (UX) Designers and Front-end Developers.
You'll understand how to strike a balance between visually reflecting the Client's brand and addressing the business objective.
- Minimum 5 years' experience as a UI designer
- Expert proficiency with UI Design software, including Sketch
- Experienced in Motion Design software, including After Effects
- Experience implementing UI Design across a range of platforms, including mobile, tablet, desktop and apps
- Strong understanding of ecommerce and experience in designing transactional digital experiences, products or services.
- Ability to manage all aspects of complex design projects and work to tight deadlines
- You will have an extensive portfolio of contemporary digital design projects
- Design related Degree
- HTML and CSS skills
- Knowledge of UX wireframing, prototyping and specification software, including Axure
- Experience of customer research testing practices, test-script writing and lab setup
- Experience working within an Agile project managed team
If you feel you are a suitable fit for this position then please do apply below!
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.