AIT RF Test Technician: Our client is an international pioneer in the aerospace industry. They are a leader in designing, manufacturing and delivering aerospace...
Test Rig Technician
Carbon60 are currently recruiting for a Test Rig Technician to work for a large business based in North East Somerset. The Test Rig Technician will be responsible for maintaining testing processes to established safety, quality, cost and delivery levels. The Test Rig Technician will also be required to resolve any issues as they occur and eliminate root causes.
- Manage problems encountered with test rigs on the shop floor. (Including containment actions, root cause analysis and permanent corrective actions.)
- Ensuring problems do not reoccur in future
- Maintain fault finding information for operators to identify and fix issues quickly and effectively
- Maintain drawing packages and parts lists for test rig manufacture, maintenance and repair
- Manage the purchasing of parts for test rig manufacture, maintenance and repair
- Assist production engineering team members with the implementation of new or modified test equipment and software
- Good basic engineering skills
- Experience building or fault finding actuators or similar equipment
- Ability to learn LabVIEW software package
- Ability to learn 2D CAD drawing
This is an excellent opportunity to join a large engineering business with opportunities for progression and development in the future. For more information, please contract Ben Hastings at Carbon60. 01329 227 002.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.