Role: Technical Lead (Workforce Management)Client: Major UK RetailerDuration: 6 month initial contractOur Client is urgently looking for an experienced Tech Lead to join their team...
Role: Technical Lead (Workforce Management)
Client: Major UK Retailer
Duration: 6 month initial contract
Our Client is urgently looking for an experienced Tech Lead to join their team in Bracknell as soon as possible. You will lead and manage the technical implementation and integration of the selected WFM (Reflexis) and RLM COTS packages.
- Manage system configuration to meet documented business requirements, utilizing standard procedures and techniques.
- Build and maintain working relationships with relevant internal IT teams and external System Integrators to support design, delivery and operational handover of WFM and RLM solutions.
- Produce a technical plan and manage the production of all deliverables to time and quality, required by the WFM & RLM solutions
- Lead in Release & Deployment Management for the Project.
- Participate in post-implementation reviews
- Ensure adequate documentation of installation and operating procedures.
- Provide regular progress updates to project management
- Participate and support regular project progress team meetings
- Raise project issues and risks to project management
- Manage solution delivery on a daily basis
- Act as first point of contact for technical issues.
- Participate in regular progress reviews on solution delivery.
- Deliver all "owned" or "supported" deliverables in a timely manner.
Major Deliverables are:-
- Automated environment build and connectivity
- Non-functional requirements (e.g. performance, application monitoring and alerting)
- Artefact version control process, setup & management
- BAU processes for future changes
Support the development of:
- Technical Architecture Document (TAD) working with Architecture function
- Project plans
- Non-functional test plans (e.g. DR)
- Technical (Low Level) design(s)
Working knowledge required
- Application deployment and configuration management
- System Integration
- Continuous Development/Continuous Integration methodologies
- Networking (e.g. Load balancers, firewalls, proxies)
- Database technologies (e.g. SQL variants, query optimisation, DB2, DR, HA)
- Private / Public / Hybrid Cloud infrastructure
- Application monitoring and alerting
- IT Security best practice (e.g. encryption, data zoning & protection)
If you feel you are a suitable fit for this position then please do apply below!
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.