Human Resources Business Partner working with the leadership teams to ensure change programmes are rolled out for an Aviation company based in Wimborne with competitive...
Client: Leading UK Airline
Location: West Drayton, London Heathrow
Role: Resource Planner
Duration: 6 months initial contract
Our client is currently looking for an analytical Resource Planner to join their team in West Drayton for an initial 6 month period. They have seen a significant increase in workload within their planning team, both for their own operations and customer demand. The purpose of sourcing additional Manpower is to release pressure off of the permanent staff to continue with the business as usual workload.
Successful individuals need to
- Be extremely comfortable with Microsoft programmes especially Excel. This includes manipulating data potentially using vlookups, pivots, advanced formulas etc. No on the job learning in this area should be required.
- Have a good sense of logic especially when it comes to manipulating data and having a sense of understanding of what this may mean in reality.
- Have good commercial awareness specifically referring to being 'cost conscious'.
- Ideally come from a planning background or have an understanding both in terms of demand and supply. However the ability to analyse data is a higher priority.
- Be a quick learner with the ability to work under pressure, with at times, minimal support.
- Be able to work under pressure - You're likely to be responsible for multiple ongoing projects at once which will also require a level of flexibility.
They want to predict what their future demand will be, using historic data. One workforce is fairly fixed, but the other is very flexible. They need help to ensure the rosters of the flexible workforce are designed in a way that it helps cover the shortfalls as accurately as possible.
If you feel you are a suitable fit for this position then please do apply below!
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.