Carbon60 are looking for a number of experienced Avionic Engineers to completed a 14 day price job in GloucestershireThe work will be carrying out maintenance...
Carbon60 are currently recruiting for a Manufacturing Engineer to work for a large Engineering business based in the Bristol/Bath area.
The successful Manufacturing Engineer will have a unique opportunity to utilise investment to support the implementation of new manufacturing technologies. This will include designing, sourcing and implementing automated processes for new products and engineering requirements.
- Design, specify & implement electrical/mechanical equipment for assembly and test processes.
- Identify new technologies and make recommendations to the production engineering team.
- Use software to integrate equipment and automate the handling of information.
- Provide breakdown support and improve reliability of machines/equipment.
- Provide technical support for maintaining process instructions/documentation control.
- Degree or equivalent qualification in mechanical/electrical engineering, or similar
- Experience in a similar role and environment
- Good awareness of continuous improvement techniques
- Good basic engineering skills
- Experience of MRP (Material Requirements Planning)
- Experience of, or ability to learn, 'Solid Edge' CAD
- Experience of, or ability to learn, 'LabVIEW' software
This is an exciting opportunity for a Manufacturing Engineer to join a global engineering business. The company offers excellent benefits and opportunities for future progression. For more information please contract Ben Hastings at Carbon60. 01329 227 002.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.