We are currently working with a large Oil & Gas company who are seeking a wireman to build electrical components for their subassembly downhole drilling...
We are currently working with a large Oil & Gas company who are seeking a wireman to build electrical components for their subassembly downhole drilling equipment.
This will be a 12-month contract position, where you'd be working exclusively at their Farnborough site.
The duties of this role as follows:
- Reading and working from engineering drawings, wiring schedules and bills of materials
- Wiring and soldering to produce components
- Testing of components, including Megger testing
- Carrying out repairs as required
The successful candidate will have the following credentials:
- Experience wiring within a manufacturing environment
- Ability to use bench tools for soldering and wiring
- Strong adherence to health and safety, with experience working to ISO/QS9000 an advantage
- Ability to train others
- Previous experience operating tool room machines would be beneficial
You would be working 39 hours per week and receive a competitive hourly rate.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global leader within the Oil & Gas sector. They are looking for people to start as soon as possible, so apply now to be considered.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.