Our client is a world leader in the design and manufacture of satellite systems. Their activities cover complete civil and military telecommunications and Earth observation...
Role within Department:
- A full-stack developer who can interpret written & verbal business requirements / technical specifications to design, develop, test (Unit & Regression)
- Implementation and development of current software applications and process for current and future software platforms used within the design / testing a satellite payload during manufacture.
- Maintaining and developing current software products, a number of legacy C++ products need to be re-architected in Java to fulfil customer requirements.
- The successful candidate must show experience and previous knowledge in designing software architectures utilising Java EE/Spring technologies across windows/Linux application archetypes as well as with Relational/NoSQL database server, setup, performance tuning, replication etc.
- Java 8 - Java 7 Based experience will be considered
- Understanding of TDD based Agile development
- Connectivity and protocol stack experience (sockets TCP/UDP)
- Jenkins / Maven
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.