Human Resources Business Partner required to provide operational support in multiple locations and functions for an Aviation company based in Chesham Working with the leadership...
Electronics Technician - GermanyJob Type: Full time, Permanent
We are working with an up and coming company who specialise in the design and development of new lightweight aircraft technology. They are looking to bring on an Electronics Technician to work closely with their Energy Storage and Engineering departments.
- Operate a variety of hand tools, power tools, diagnostic and measuring equipment (including DMMs and oscilloscopes).
- Identify trends and patterns in failures and feedback to the responsible teams.
- Coordinate with design teams to perform further root cause analysis where necessary.
- Build up Low Voltage and signal supply network up to 1 kV.
- Work on circuit board design, choosing suitable components and perform soldering work.
- Take responsibility for maintaining an inventory of parts, tools and equipment.
- Organize work, procure necessary parts, plan travel, and complete accurate documentation on repair actions completed.
- Work on any ad-hoc related projects or tasks requested by management.
- Minimum HNC in Electronics.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in assembly and/or repair of electro-mechanical components, including systems with medium or high voltages.
- Experience within an electro mobility or aviation industry ideal, but not essential.
- Must be able to work from complex and detailed documentation and/or verbal and written instructions depending on situation.
- Ability to read and understand manufacturing instructions, electrical diagrams, and mechanical drawings.
- Experience with operating and maintaining a wide variety of hand and power tools, shop tools, test equipment.
- Fluent English essential, German language would be a plus.
For more information, please contact Jenna Johnson at Carbon60 Global in Exeter on 01392 420613 or
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.