Human Resources Business Partner required to provide operational support in multiple locations and functions for an Aviation company based in Chesham Working with the leadership...
Head of Engineering Quality - Germany
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Our client is a thriving Start-up company who are now looking for an individual with a strong background in Quality and Aviation to join their growing team in Germany.
Reporting directly to the CEO, you will be responsible for developing and implementing a complete quality system to oversee the engineering design functions of the company.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of quality processes.Monitoring process deployment.
- Planning, managing and conducting internal audits of the engineering design function, including the management of follow-up activities to ensure closure of corrective action plans.
- Planning, managing and conducting audits of suppliers.
- Producing reports to management, highlighting any trends in findings and making recommendations for improving performance.
- Work on any ad-hoc related tasks as directed by the management team.
Experience and Skills:
- BSc. in Engineering/Physics or similar degree desirable.
- In-depth experience with process models (V-Model etc.), aviation processes, ARP4754 andEASA Part 21 J required.
- Experience in DO160 / 254 / 178 is beneficial.
- Experience with requirement management tools like DOORS, Jira, Jama, Cradle or similar.
- Experience in project management, leading and building a team of engineers.
- Clear communicator and team player.
- Fluent English language skills are essential, Fluent German or any other language would be beneficial.
For more information, please contact Jenna Johnson at Carbon60 Global in Exeter on 01392 420613 or
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.