Production Scheduler:Our client is an international pioneer in the aerospace industry. They are a leader in designing, manufacturing and delivering aerospace products, services and solutions...
Carbon60 are currently recruiting for a Production Engineer to work for a large manufacturing business based in Bristol. The successful Production Engineer will be able to implement production improvements and support the maintenance of the site's production equipment.
Role Specific Responsibilities:
- Deliver Continuous Improvement projects
- Identification and implementation of improvements to the maintenance methods, procedures and training.
- Attend Production engineering team meetings
- Cover for the Production Engineering Manager, as required
- Support the company's New Product & Process Introduction.
- Completion of planned maintenance when required
- Support the facilities team with factory equipment breakdowns, as required
- HND in a relevant engineering discipline or equivalent experience
- Project Management, planning, budgeting and implementation
- 3D/2D Tooling Design
- Lean Tools/Lead Methodologies
- Continuous improvement experience
- Plastic Injection moulding, process setup and fault finding
- Mould tooling specification, process setup and fault finding
- PLC programming, monitoring and fault finding
- Able to use, monitor & diagnose robotics
This is an excellent Production Engineer opportunity with a large, innovative business. For more information, please contact Ben Hastings at Carbon60. 01329 227 002.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.