Carbon60 are looking for a number of experienced Avionic Engineers to completed a 14 day price job in GloucestershireThe work will be carrying out maintenance...
Client: Leading British Retailer
Role: Senior Cloud Engineer
Duration: 4 month initial contract
We're looking for an experienced Cloud Engineer to join a highly respected and well-known brand for an initial 4 months to work as part of a team to migrate applications to Azure.
- Contribute to architecture led designs and work with experts from public cloud provider to document an IaaS framework for the enterprise
- Configure Azure through automation to create a public and hybrid cloud IaaS platform
- Integrate tooling to monitor and manage applications migrated to the cloud platform
Candidates should have experience in the following
- Extensive hands-on experience with Azure (18 months min), Application Gateways, Load Balancing, Firewall configuration, Azure AD.
- Security - Firewalls, Load Balancers, Proxy Servers, service accounts, monitoring and auditing, virus scanning
- Windows Server
- Active Directory
- Disaster recovery, IIS
- Server / MS Windows Patching
- PowerShell, Python
- Jenkins, BitBucket
If you feel you are a suitable fit for this position then please do apply below!
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.