Service Engineer Water IndustryAn exceptional opportunity has arisen to work with a global Water Technologies company, market leader in their field. They are currently seeking...
Senior Field Service Engineer - Pumps
Carbon60 are currently recruiting for a Senior Field Service Engineer to assist with Pump Testing at a variety of client sites across the UK.
Ideally the Field Service Engineer will be based within a commutable distance of the West Midlands, due to the location of projects and clients. Experience within the Water industry will also be highly beneficial.
- Assist with pump testing at various client sites throughout UK.
- Analysis of data to accurately specify energy reduction projects
- Produce technical reports to summaise pump performance, system characteristics and potential improvements
- Work closely with key clients to ensure their requirements are understood and met
- Conduct site surveys to measure pump performance and efficiency
- Gather, interpret and analyse SCADA and kWh data to combine with measured readings from the site
- Lead technical projects as and when required
- Familiar with pumps and pumping systems
- Familiar with standard pump controls
- Ability to analyse complex pumping systems
- Able to understand and produce Piping & Instrumentation Diagrams
- Familiarity with installation, monitoring and downloading of instrument data
Relevant Experience & Qualifications:
- Degree and/or equivalent experience or qualification in relevant engineering discipline
- Experience in the Water/Wastewater industry is highly beneficial
- Borehole experience
- Commissioning experience
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an innovative and growing Engineering business. For more information, please contact Ben Hastings at Carbon60. 01329 227 002.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.