AdministratorSolihull B91 3QJ3 weeks training in Kings Norton B30 3HX10.00am 3.00pm Monday Friday Negotiable15 hours per week 12 Month ContractThe company is a UK leading...
Client: Leading British Retailer
Location: Central London
Role: WebSphere Administrator / Middleware Specialist
Contract Length: 3 months initial (likely extensions)
We're currently looking for an experienced WebSphere Administrator to join our client in Central London for an initial 3 month contract. You'll be working in their Middleware Systems team, providing support for their operational and development WebSphere and IIS application serving environments.
The infrastructure is multi-platform and knowledge of UNIX, AIX and Windows Operating System would be beneficial.
The role covers all aspects of support work, including:
- Testing and monitoring of the Java application environments
- Day to day operational requests
- Live problem resolution
- Software installation
Key Skills Required:
- IBM WebSphere Application Server v 8.5 to Advanced Level
- Apache and IBM HTTP servers
- Useful to have knowledge of IBM WebSphere MQ
- Useful to have knowledge of IBM Service Gateway / Data Power
- Good verbal and written communication skills
If you feel you are a suitable fit for this position then please do apply below!
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.