Human Resources Business Partner required to provide operational support in multiple locations and functions for an Aviation company based in Chesham Working with the leadership...
Requirements, Configuration & Change Manager - South East Germany
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Salary: €Competitive (Paid through German PAYE tax system)
Our client is a start-up Aviation company based in Germany and due to continued success, they now seek a Requirements, Configurations and Changer Manager to join their team based in Germany.
You will lead the implementation of a new requirements management system and the rollout of changes to the PLM system, ensuring compliance with DOA requirements where needed.
- Manage the writing and checking of requirements by working closely with the systems engineers and other stakeholders, working to ensure completeness and verifiability.
- Specify, design and implement new processes and/or systems e.g. PLM systems.
- Ensure that our configuration management processes and systems meet EASA DoA requirements.
- Engineering change management end to end: collect change requests, lead evaluation and accept/reject, ensure and confirm execution.
- Ensure that data in the PLM system is accurate and complete.
- Monitor and ensure process compliance with respect to configuration control, requirements and change management.
- Manage modifications by efficient bundling of changes.
- Provide guidance to system owners and the supply chain on configuration control, requirements and change management.
- Work on ad hoc projects as and when necessary.
Experience and Skills:
- An Engineering-related degree.
- Min 5 years experience in configuration, requirements or change management of physical products in aerospace required.
- Understanding across all 3 fields (configuration, requirements, change management) with a particular depth in one area.
- Experience of building and/or leading a team.
- Ability to lead configuration management to achieve creative solutions.
- Thorough knowledge of Siemens Teamcenter and/or Polarion desired.
- Understanding of Lean principles as applied to business processes.
- Knowledge of EASA Design Organisation Approval requirements.
- Target-oriented, driven workstyle with analytic problem solving skills required.
- Fluent English language skills are essential, fluent German would be beneficial.
For more information, please contact Jenna Johnson at Carbon60 Global in Exeter on 01392 420613 or
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.