Having secured a number of new projects, I am looking for 2 Project Managers to manage up to three refurbishment projects at any one time...
Project Manager - South Wales/Florida/Dublin
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Our client, based in Wales, is a leading provider of Aircraft and Aircraft Engine leasing services.Due to continued growth, they now require a Project Manager to handle the pre-purchase inspection and review of used aircraft engines.
- Ensure engines meet the required standards of documentation, build and performance to allow integration into the Company fleet.
- Manage the technical component of used engine acquisition projects.
- Review engine technical documentation and records to determine if acceptable to pursue as potential purchase candidates.
- Build technical records packages and engine data in software systems.
- Based in Wales, this position will occasionally require the Project Manager to travel to the location of the engine and/or the records to manage the acquisition.
Experience & Skills:
- Mandatory 15 years experience in the field of large commercial aero engine maintenance andengineering.
- A strong background in engine records, including Airworthiness Limitations, Airworthiness Directives and maintenance & inspection programs in addition to significant knowledge of aero engine performance, reliability and build standard.
- Experience with a minimum of three of the following engine models: CF34, CFM56, CF6-80, PW4000 and V2500.
- Knowledge of FAA and EASA Aviation Regulations required.
- FAA A & P or equivalent certificate or license.
- Managerial, organizational and planning skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to work well with contractors and customers.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Nuance required.
- Knowledge of foreign languages a plus.
For more information, please contact Jenna Johnson at Carbon60 Global in Exeter on 01392 420613 or
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.