Maintenance Operative (6 month contract) MiddlesexJob Type: Fixed term contract, 6 monthsSalary: £Competitive, Pro-rataThe Role:A leading MRO for aircraft, engines and associated components based in...
Do you have a keen eye for detail, good people skills and the ability to work within a fast-paced environment?Our client is offering opportunities to join their team as a plant operative based at a manufacturing site in Peterborough.
As a plant operative, your responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining the quality of the large range of water treatment equipment on site
- Assembling and installing membranes (water treatment pumps)
- Following detailed instructions in an efficient manner
- Abiding by health and safety regulations at all times
The ideal candidate would have the following attributes:
- Experience in mechanical assembly, manufacturing and/or working with engineering components
- Good maths and IT knowledge
- Willingness to take on new responsibilities and skills
The desire to gain new skills is highly valued by this company. Applicants who have (or are willing to obtain) a counterbalance fork lift licence, C+E articulated truck licence would be highly sought after.
The role is full-time and contracts are on a 6 month rolling basis.
In addition to the competitive hourly rate, you will receive training in all aspects of the water manufacturing sector and access to career development opportunities.
Interviews will be held imminently. So if you are seeking a new career in the field of water technology, apply now to be considered.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.