Job Title: HAPS Flight Crew Location: Farnborough, HampshireDuration: 6 months Are you an experience Commercial or Private Licensed Pilot with significant Flying Hours? Do you...
Crew Chief Location: Hampshire
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
A leading Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul company based in Hampshire now requires a Crew Chief to run their Light Aircraft and Helicopter Bay due to continued success.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Be responsible for the smooth running of the busy Light Aircraft and Helicopter Bay.
- Provide appropriate leadership ensuring all maintenance carried out is done so in a compliant, safe and efficient way.
- Report to the Base Maintenance and Workshops Manager.
- Travel to customer sites may be required.
- Over sees the Maintenance technicians in the performance of Maintenance, Repairs, Launch, and Recovery activities.
- Ensure aircraft are in good mechanical condition and safe for flight.
- Perform maintenance, inspections, and servicing requirements in accordance with applicable Maintenance Manuals.
- nrestricted EASA Part 66 B1 License with a Full Group 3 Type Rating and proof of recency.
- Experience of working in a supervisory role
- Excellent team player and communicator
- Experience of liaising closely with customers
- Flexible and able to travel to work at other sites as required.
- Other type ratings including helicopters (i.e. EC135) will be a significant advantage but courses may be offered for the right candidate.
- A B2 License, in addition to a B1 License would also be a significant advantage.
For more information, please contact Jenna Johnson on 01392 420613 or email on
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.