Engineering Delivery ManagerOur client currently have an immediate need for an experienced engineering delivery manager to deliver critical water infrastructure projects, the roleis based in...
Carbon60 are currently recruiting for Project Engineer in Somerset to oversee installation projects for industrial Flow Control equipment. Installation works could involve a variety of site locations including site based, M&E plant installation works, or field based civil engineering works.
The Project Engineer will ideally come from an Engineering or Civils background and will be capable of quoting works and meeting deadlines. Projects are generally small, and usually range from £2,000 to £100,000.
- Oversee projects from conception to completion
- Meeting with customers to determine project scopes
- Providing detailed quotations
- Liaising with various suppliers to purchase project equipment
- Carrying out risk assessments and method statements for projects
- Work within CDM guidelines as well as adhering to Quality, H&S procedures
- A degree, or technical qualification in engineering or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of, or capability to learn about valves, actuators and digital control systems
- Able to understand electrical, mechanical, pneumatic or hydraulic schematics or systems
- Willing to learn about, and take on a variety of retrofit contracts from quote to completion
- Have working knowledge of CDM regulations
- Hold, or be willing to achieve an IOSH managing health and safety certification
This is an exciting role for a Project Engineer to join a fantastic engineering business at a time of growth and development. For more information, please contact Ben Hastings at Carbon60. 01329 227 002.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.