Logistics Operative (with Attendant Duties)Our client is an international pioneer in the aerospace industry. They are a leader in designing, manufacturing and delivering aerospace products,...
To be responsible for the receipt & despatch of all Stevenage goods and coordinate the through put of goods within the Goods inwards, inspection & stores areas using SAP software.
The attendant duties will ensure the safe and successful delivery of abnormal, high value, schedule critical and highly sensitive consignments:
- They will act as the primary focal point for contractors and authorities for consignments throughout the transportation phase, within the transportation vehicle.
- To maintain support equipment, monitor and track route adherence, log events and anomalies, communicate with relevant management personnel and drivers of the transport vehicle & pilot cars, coordinator in the event of an accident/emergency, provide support during the shipment taking responsibility for its safety from the point of handover at the despatch site, until the item(s) arrive safely at their destination at which point ownership of the load is transferred to the recipient.
Essential skills / Qualifications:
- Previous experience in warehouse operative / transport attendant role
- Counterbalance FLT license - RTITB or equivalent, passed/refreshed within last two years
- Hazardous & sensitive equipment handling
- Product Liability & Safety Policy
- Customer Service
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.