Engineering ManagerWe have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Engineering Manager with great leadership, team management and communication skills. This is an outstanding opening...
Engineering Business Manager - South West UK
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £Competitive + Bonus + Car Allowance
A designer, manufacturer and supplier of filtration and ventilation systems based in Bristol now seeks a driven and self-motivated individual to develop and expand their customer base.
Working from Bristol, or a home based office, you will be required to travel to customer sites to create long lasting relationships and provide technical assistance.
Main Areas of Responsibility:
- Develop a growth strategy, focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Promote the companys products/services by addressing or predicting clients requirements.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
- Identifying and exploring sales opportunities.
- Understanding of LEV systems, design, quotation, installation and able to carry out site surveys.
- The ability to co-ordinate with other departments smoothly and efficiently.
- Keep project files and all documentation up to date and available.
Experience & Qualifications
- Candidates will have a full understanding of the design, quotation, installation, commissioning and testing of LEV systems.
- Proven working experience as a business development manager / proven sales track record.
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software.
- Market knowledge.
For more information, please contact Jenna Johnson at Carbon60 Global in Exeter on 01392 420613 and
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.