Aviation/Airport Consultant position based from Hampshire. A multinational transport consultancy require an Aviation/Airport Consultant to join their aviation practice based in Hampshire. As a consultant...
We are seeking a Security consultant with a proven track record in UK Government and MoD Information Assurance (IA) policy and procedures to work with the current Skynet 5 Security team.
- Audit the current security operations and responsibilities
- Following the audit, a documented detailed gap-analysis will be delivered to include all aspects of;
- Team roles, responsibilities and structure [using RACI methodology]
- Workload and workshare
- Policy and Processes
- Building on the output of the audit and gap-analysis a comprehensive final report will be delivered covering IA Governance and Skynet 5 security requirements across all services.
- Following the analysis and reporting phases there will be an implementation support phase covering the action plan it is anticipated that the broad area of support will be;
- Assistance with policy and process development
- Assist in the development of new team members, e.g. Information Security Manager (previously TSM), Patch Management Prime, Security Admin, ITSOs
- The detail will be matured within the analysis and reporting phases.
Experience & Qualifications:
- CCP and/or degree in an appropriate discipline.
- Proven experience in Security and MOD Information Assurance.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Experience of Project Management.
- CISSP qualification would be advantageous.
- ITIL qualification or experience would be advantageous.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.