Job DescriptionTo cooperate in the definition, assist Country Co-ordinator with team support for the site concept, organizational structure, processes and proceduresTo Perform General Ledger Accounting...
Carbon60 are currently recruiting for a Lean Co-ordinator for a Manufacturing business in Bristol. The Lean Co-ordinator will be responsible for identifying wastage and improving current business processes. This may involve the implementation of Lean and Kaizen activities.
The Lead Facilitator will mostly be an administrative role to begin with, involving regular data processing. This position will then evolve to more analytical tasks to improve processes.
- Work with a Lean Champion to create Lean projects, savings opportunities, and business improvements
- Facilitate Lean continuous improvement plan
- Analyse and process daily production data and provide improvement suggestions to help remove wastage from the processes
- Support the production team to remove waste from their processes
- To accurately calculate/estimate savings
- Develop a lean culture throughout the business
- Provide and facilitate lean training, workshops, Kaizen events, etc.
- Maintain visual management tools and 5S
- Computer literate with experience in data management
- Knowledge of Lean Tools, including 5S, 7 wastes, kaizen, etc.
- Experience of implementing lean techniques & associated results
- Knowledge of quality standards, TS16949, OHSAS 18001 & ISO 14001
- An engineering qualification would be beneficial
- Relevant Lean qualification e.g. Six Sigma Green Belt
- Experience removing waste from a process to improve efficiency
This is an excellent opportunity with opportunities for training in Continuous Improvement. For more information, please contact Ben Hastings at Carbon60. 01329 227 002.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.